Mission, vision, core values, development perspective
Viet Xo College of Electrical Engineering - Construction is a public vocational education institution under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, capable of multi-disciplinary, multi-level training, high quality training, contributing to improve the quality of human resources to develop the Agriculture and Rural Development sector, the local and regional socio-economic development.
Striving in the period of 2021-2025 to become a high-quality college, approaching the level of ASEAN-4 countries and approaching the international level for key and transferable occupations; in the period to 2030, continue to expand key occupations and high-quality occupations; is a prestigious educational institution in the vocational education system, has a good governance system, is autonomous and operates effectively, contributing to improving the quality of human resources for the development of the Agriculture and Development sector. rural, socio-economic of the locality and region.
3. Strategic goals
Becoming a high-quality college, approaching the level of ASEAN-4 countries and approaching the international level for key and transferable occupations; is a prestigious institution in the vocational education system, has a good governance system, has autonomy and operates effectively, contributing to improving the quality of human resources for the development of the Agriculture and Rural Development sector. local and regional socio-economic conditions.
4. Core values: Viet Xo College of Engineering and Construction values dynamism, creativity, honesty, responsibility, the ability to live and work in a competitive and integrated environment.
5. Dynamic: This is a quality that the staff, teachers of the University as well as learners need in a world of work, an ever-changing, competitive environment full of challenges.
6. Creativity: It is the nature and goal of the school in the orientation of organizing educational and training activities to create and promote the development of knowledge and skills for learners in a rapidly developing and integrated society. in our country.
7. Honesty: It is the most important quality. Education and training must be honest, only then will they produce good human products for society.
8. Sense of responsibility: The central mission of the school is to train people to have a sense of responsibility (responsibility to themselves and to the community), to have a sense of responsibility in all work and life.
9. Ability to live and work in a competitive and integrated environment: In order to live and work in an ever-evolving competitive environment, the University focuses on training professional knowledge and skills that meet national and regional standards and international integration, besides creating a learning environment, friendly working environment, strengthen training in soft skills and related skills for learners, create favorable conditions for learners to have many job opportunities, create jobs and find jobs.
10. Development perspective: “SURE FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE”.
Vocational education and training is a place where people develop their abilities, knowledge and especially skills and qualities necessary for life in the modern world. However, these factors do not come naturally, but they must be jointly built and developed. Therefore, the philosophy of jointly creating opportunities to develop competencies, knowledge, skills or other qualities is always a red thread throughout the school's activities. All officers, teachers, employees and students - students of Viet Xo College of Engineering and Construction have the responsibility to jointly create opportunities for mutual development.
Viet Xo College of Engineering and Construction identifies the main fields of activity of the University as multi-disciplinary and multi-level training. The school is currently organizing training courses at all levels to a full-time university. Vocational pedagogical training is also an advantage of the school to apply modern and active teaching methods to its training activities.